Search Here

Ara's Darlings

Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Item Name & Code :
Delivery Address :
Contact No. :
Payment Method :
How did you came to this blog? ;)

Get your own free form like this one.

Nuffies

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Summer Love

I just A.D.O.R.E this top, from Penelope Donna brand too, but sadly, it didn't fit me well... ;( oh well, those of u with a smaller frame ought to/should have this! ;)

It's so breezy, summer-y, has an uber sweet color yet injects sexy innocence at the same time! ;)


Penelope Donna..~



Oops! Looks like I just can't get enuf of this top, see la my hand 'kacau'-ing over there...haha!
No la, actually I show this to emphasize that the top has slit sleeves for that feminine+breezy feel!

Summer Love
Item Code : 002

Worn :Never

Reason for selling : Too small for me
Size : S - M
Bust : 35 cm; Waist : 33 cm; Vertical length : 52.5 cm
Material : Chiffon (outer fabric), silk/satin (inner lining)
Details : Slitted short sleeves, sheer on sleeves & shoulder area,
Colour : Soft pink

Price : RM15 (bought at RM27++, discounted)
Status : AVAILABLE




No comments:

Post a Comment